What happens when you work with us?
Residential roofing firms that start working with us… usually stay working with us.
Their flow of new business is secure, costs are very low – and they can pursue their business goals knowing the new sales will be there to support them.
We’ll protect the sales gains you achieve with us by creating area exclusivity. Which means once we start working with you we will not take on any roofing client whose operational area competes with yours.
Which of course means we cannot work with you if we already have a client in your area.
Working with us – what that looks like.
Your sales campaign is set up and managed by us. We do everything for you.
So after our initial discussions there’s very little we need from you.
The aim, of course, is that you’d be too busy handling new roofing orders to do anything with us anyway!
Here’s the beginning-to-end process from your point of view:
- You watch a very short qualification video to make sure you and we can work together – click here now to find out. It takes less than 2 minutes. You then book a call using the online calendar that’s presented to you.
- In that call we ask you some straightforward questions about your business and your customers. Most importantly, we want to understand your business goals, timelines and current marketing activity.
- We’ll explain our basic strategy, what we’ll be doing and a few simple things we’ll need you to do. And we’ll put a rough timeline around it all. So that you understand what’s going to happen and when it’s going to happen.
- If you’re happy to proceed on the basis that we’ve described then we begin work within 48 hours. We’ll let you know when to expect your first ads to appear.
- From there on, you can monitor your leads activity using our platform. Or, if you prefer, we’ll set up a 10-minute call where we just run through some numbers with you so that you can see how your ads are working out. It’s likely that the appointments coming into your email account will tell the best story though.
That’s basically it. We watch your ads like hawks; between us, there’s always at least one of us monitoring click rates, click costs, audience figures and so on.
We work with a small number of clients. Our aim is to keep them super happy – so we always have time to answer questions or queries while your campaign is running.
If you’d like to start to scale your company today is a good day to begin! Click below to watch a very short video and to ensure we can take on a new client in your area.
Why must I qualify before I can work with you?
Small residential roofing companies with only a few years of experience will not be able to handle the leads we send them.
They will become overwhelmed. And, as we’ve seen before, they’ll have to switch off their ad campaign, regroup and try to work out how to handle this new situation.
Which means our services are no longer required for a while – which isn’t good business for us.
Whereas bigger $1 – $10 million companies have already worked things out.
Even if the new flow of leads is initially tough to handle, they’ll quickly adapt. Because they’ve already worked out their best processes, they already have good people in place… They simply need to upscale what they already do.
Big roofing companies don’t have to learn how to be bigger roofing companies – they just have to expand their current set-up.
We earn our money when our efforts are earning you your money. Small companies switching everything off because they’re overwhelmed doesn’t help our bottom line. Our growth is tightly bound to yours so as new business comes in we want to be sure you can handle it.
There’s no time better than now – so let’s start.
It takes less than 2 minutes to begin – please click here.